Money? I don’t think I need it for now. But you can spent your time on read what our God (mine and yours, God with no ‘s’) says:
- In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
- [All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds,
- The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,
- Sovereign of the Day of Recompense.
- It is You we worship and You we ask for help.
- Guide us to the straight path,
- The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray.
(Quran, Chapter 1)
- Say, “He is Allah, [who is] One,
- Allah, the Eternal Refuge.
- He neither begets nor is born,
- Nor is there to Him any equivalent.”
(Quran, Chapter 112)
And a few seconds for what messenger of Allah said (about straight path):
We were sitting with the Prophet when he drew a line in front of him and said, “This is Allah’s path”. He also drew two lines to its right and two lines to its left and said, “These are the paths of satan”. He then placed his hand on the middle path and recited Quran, chapter 6 Parag.153; “And verily, this is My straight path, so follow it, and follow not (other) paths, for they will separate you away from His path. This He has ordained for you that you may have Taqwa“.
Thank you for spent your time here.